Every man cherishes the desire to be a father of a child in his mind, but the desire cannot be fulfilled in everyone’s life. A large number of men become fail to impregnate her partner. Low sperm count, which is recognized by oligospermia, may be one of the possible causes for it. Now, ayurvedic cure to treat oligospermia offers amazing result to men. To overcome this awful situation, men should change his lifestyle, follow a balanced diet and avoid hot environments to enhance sperm count naturally. In addition, drink plenty of water to boost sperm motility and quantity as expected.
The term Oligospermia is used for expressing the state of low sperm count in the semen and now there are many treating options are obtainable to combat this issue. Especially, Spermac capsules provide expected result regarding this particular issue. These capsules are considered as the best ayurvedic cure to treat oligospermia naturally and securely.
The infertility or impotency of men depends on the health of the testicles. In addition, blockages in the male reproductive organs or hormonal imbalances are leading causes for oligospermia.
However, other prominent causes are also responsible for oligospermia, such as,
1. Aging is one of the significant causes for low sperm count. Because, the efficiency of reproductive system of males decreases due to negative effect of aging.
2. Overheating of male organ also affect negatively of spermatozoa. Bike riding for long hours also lowers down spermatozoa count in the seminal fluid.
3. Taking recreational medicines may decrease the production of spermatozoa. In addition, the quality of the sperm also lowers down. In addition, ill-habit of alcoholism or smoking cigarette is another cause for getting the problem of oligospermia.
4. Men also can be affected by oligospermia due to nutritional deficiency. Particularly, zinc deficiency is responsible for low sperm count in the seminal fluid. Men also can use Spermac capsules to get rid of the problem of low sperm count.
5. Excessive body weight also is considered as another important cause for oligospermia.
6. Men, suffering from varicocele are prone to get victim of fertility issues, because, due to this disease, the male organ becomes abnormally enlarged.
7. Some chemical based cures which contain hormones can invite oligospermia.
8. Infectious diseases also lead a man to oligospermia.
Some foods are also very much helpful for curing the problem of oligospermia. Besides consuming of those foods, men can take ayurvedic cure to treat oligospermia for better effect. Leafy green vegetables, pumpkin seeds, eggs, fish, almonds, nuts, pomegranate are essential for enhancing the level of testosterone. Oyster is another good source of zinc. It also heightens up the secretion of testosterone.
Spermac capsule: It is a powerful blend of natural herbs that is acknowledged for treating and curing the problem of oligospermia. The key ingredients of Spermac capsules are Dalchini, Jaiphal, Kutki, Shatavar, Tejpatra, Ashwagandha, Vidarikand, Sudh Shilajit, Pipal, Akarkra, Shwet Jeera, Nagbala, Safed Musli, Lau, Kahu, Long, Abhrak, Javitri etc. Men should continue this herbal supplement at least four months to achieve long-lasting results. It is advisable to take one capsule of Spermac capsules two times daily.
Treat oligospermia as soon as possible because it is treatable and curable also. Therefore, implement your desire by holding the hand of the ayurvedic remedy.
By Max R Walker